1) Firstly begin with a basecoat which will allow your nail polish to last. (I've used: 'basecoat topcoat &nail hardener all in one by BarryM)
2) Next apply 2 coats of your selected colour. Here i've used white.
3) Next apply rough dots across your nails. around 3-5 should do. Here ive used Rimmel London 60 seconds in 260 funtime fuchsia
4) Next using a black nail polish, paint around some of the edges of the pink and paint some random dots in empty spaces
5) Last but not least apply a top coat and ta-daaa! =)