Hope everybody had an amazing chrismas and have made the most of the recent sales (Something i will be dedicating a post to in the near future :) , ive been so busy i havent had time to stop to make a post...
Anyways.. one of the main reasons ive been so busy is due to me preparing myself for these january examss X_X eeek!!
Sooo ive decided to make a post to help any of you guys that may be in the same boat as me by providing a few tips when revising! =)
- Time- I know generally people would suggest making a timetable but for me it wont work as i would usually find myself procrastinating... so instead of arranging your revision sessions by time- arrange it by setting yourself goals. E.g. Today i will write up my plan for my english essay, and read the first sub-topic on biology. etc
- Setting- Make sure your in a place where there is peace and quiet and where you cant be distracted. Hence doing it in a messy bedroom will make you think after 'ahh now i know why mums been bugging me for the past week. Let me Clean it up.' Then you use up the day cleaning your bedroom just to avoid your work.
- Drink Water- keep hydrated, it will help your brain keep concentration.
- Snacks- im not sure if this is a psychological thing but i find that eating sugars etc slows my brain down haha so stick to snacking on fruit or veg
- Last but not least... (and i know on this point i am being a bit hypocritical) do not leave it till last minute!! Last week you might be able to get away with, but last day is a nono!)
Anyways, hope this was useful, feel free to comment and share some of your own tips!
Have a fabulous new years!